Argon18 Krypton Road Frame 2012
Argon18 Krypton Road Frame has been revised with one thing in mind: to let riders make the most of their potential. This latest Krypton benefits from an added measure of efficiency, with an extra 17% rigidity where it counts as well as a newly designed fork that matches the new frame performance criteria. Your highest expectations will be met.
3D Headtube allows for three head tube heights for every frame size. For roadies, this system offers a number of real advantages:
- 3D also lets a rider change position as fitness, experience and preferences.
- A more upright position need no longer compromise the steering accuracy and efficiency inherent in a true racing frame. These qualities remain intact.
- Higher rigidity than with standard headset spacers: +5% at 10mm and +11% at 20mm
5650 HM Composite Fiber formulated for molding a one-piece frame and fork, to maximize the advantages inherent in this type of fabrication, aiming, as always with an Argon 18 design, for the Holy Grail of bike design: the optimal mix of rigidity and compliance in the right places for minimum weight and maximum comfort, efficiency…and riding satisfaction. Rigidity/Weight ratio: 2011 Krypton vs. 2010 Krypton:
- Weight 1225g Frame and 390g Fork
- 31.6 seatpost diameter; ASP-1500 carbon seatpost included.
Click Argon18 Krypton 2011 Characteristics