Xtenex Shoe Laces System
Xtenex Shoe Laces System is a worldwide patented lace technology that produces adjustable tensioning between shoe eyelets. This technology addresses the source of footwear related pain and discomfort: lace migration which is the gradual movement of the shoe lace toward the forward bend of a shoe. This causes two main problems:
- Binging; a tightening and restricting pressure at the top of the shoe. This can lead to foot fatigue, and pain. Also restriction of natural foot swelling.
- It also loosens the fit around the footwear metatarsal area, which causes increased slipping and reduction of forward foot stabilization. This can produce heat friction, which often leads to painful blisters.
Xtenex lacing system design solves the problem of lace migration. Xtenex laces have an elastic core and series of knots along the entire length of the lace at consistent length intervals. Stretching the lace and the knots disappear, allowing you to thread the lace through the eyelets. Release the tension and the knots reappear. More knots between eyelets lessens the tension; fewer knots between eyelets increases tension. This technology enhances footwear fit, comfort and performance.
- Xtenex Lace expands during natural foot swelling and eliminates foot compression.
- The lace does not slip; the knots maintain the original fit by restricting involuntary lace movement through the eyelets; increasing comfort and keeping the foot stable in the foot bed.
- No plastic pieces are needed.
- Eliminates dual compression impact.
- A lace shoe is now a slip on. Never tie your shoes again
- You will save seconds in the transition.
- 2008 Beijing Olympic Gold and Silver Triathlon medals won wore Xtenex Laces.
- Xtenex X300 Series 30 inches (75cm) Laces.
Click here Xtenex Lace Instructions.